GD-12579 Lubricating Oil Foaming Tendency Tester ASTM D892
- GD-12579 Lubricating Oil Foaming Tendency Tester is designed and made as per standards GB/T12579 Determination of
foaming characteristics of lubricating oils and ASTM D 892 Standard Test Method for Foaming Characteristics of Lubricating Oils.
- GD-12579 Lubricating Oil Foaming Tendency Tester is used to determine the foaming tendency and stability of
- GD-12579 Lubricating Oil Foaming Tendency Tester adopts all-in-one structure. It includes three parts: low
temperature test part and it’s control, high temperature test part
and it’s control, a portable cooler for low temperature test part.
- The temperature controller has parameters modifying function. If
there is bias between showing temperature and testing
temperature,it ca be corrected by this function.
- GD-12579 Lubricating Oil Foaming Tendency Tester equips an automatic timing alarm.
Constant temperature heating power
Auxiliary heating power
Air flow rate
Temperature control range for high temperature bath
Temperature control range for low temperature bath
Temperature control accuracy
5min and 10min,accurate to second
Maximum power consumption