- Contact resistance tester output DC 100A current to test the
contact resistance of circuit breaker or high current cable
- It is designed according to IEC62271.
- The main application of the tester is measurement of circuit
breaker contact resistance.
- All the test results of the tester could be print by the
micro-printer which is integrated in the tester.
- Also all the test results saved in the tester could be upload to PC
computer and then convert to MS WORD document.
- Rapid test / Result print/ Upload data to PC
1. Test current: 100A/200A/400A/600A DC
2. Max voltage output: 5V
3 .Test standard: IEC62271
4 .Measurement range: 0~1999.9uohm Resolution: 0.1uohm
5 .Accuracy: 0.5%RDG+0.2uohm
6. Display mode: LCD
7 .Max memory size: 100 groups of test data
8. Power output mode: succession
9. Rated power supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
10. Environment temperature: 0-50°C
11 .Humidity: ≤85%RH
12. Size: 340mm × 280mm × 210mm
13. Weight: 7 kg